Thursday, February 4, 2010

Greetings Ranger Stranger

Greetings Ranger Stranger, you digital passersby walking the streets late at night, perusing the Weekend Boulevards, your eyes on the prize . . .

It strikes me that the blogosphere is fundamentally about the self, it is self referential, self obsessed, Self . . . something. This isn't any landmark finding, just the reason why I have been late to the game. Frankly, I’ve also been hibernating. And yet this century's attraction with identity seems to be a fait accompli.

We are all running to and fro, high and low, and what will we learn about our naked selves during the production? We seek to be surrounded by and within centres of attraction and so who may you ask do I am to attract?

You.

So, kind ladies and handsome gentlemen, pull up a chair or your most stable and trustworthy milk carton, deftly remove that jar of honey from the cupboard.
I aim to pull up anchor . . . let us dance alone together.

No comments:

Post a Comment